The ImageMASSter 4008 hard drive duplicator provides the tools necessary to mass duplicate today’s P-ATA and S-ATA hard drives for high volume drive duplication. Copy data only, image master hard drive sector by sector, clone data of specific sectors. Duplicate to 8 target hard drives simultaneously at speeds greater than 2GB/min.
The ImageMASSter 4008i high speed hard drive duplicator contains multiple copy modes that support the standard Windows Operating Systems and non-Windows Operating Systems. Partitions are automatically scaled and formatted during the data copy process, eliminating the need to manually prepare a drive prior to usage. The IM 4008i hard drive duplicator unit also comes equipped with the WipeOut option. This option allows you to quickly and accurately erase data from hard drives.
ICS Industrial High-Speed Multiple Hard Drive Duplicators are being used for hard drive cloning, copying data, upgrading computers and sanitizing hard drives on the production line of the major PC Manufacturers as well as thousands of large and middle size corporations. Copy data in different modes, image hard drives of different size and models, erase data, copy hidden partitions, format hard drives, use the SATA adapter to copy Serial ATA Drives and check the additional different optional Software and Hardware features for fast, reliable hard drive cloning.
- High Speed Copy Operation: Data transfer rate exceeds 2GB/min.
Copy Multiple Hard Drives Simultaneously: Copy data at High Speeds to 8 target drives simultaneously using the IM4008i.
- Multiple Media Support: Supports data duplication between P-ATA hard disk drives. S-ATA notebook drives and ATA compatible Flash devices are supported using ICS proprietary adapters.
- Multiple Copy Methods: Copy data in a sector-by-sector method, which supports copying any Operating System and file system. Copy allocated data only using the ICS proprietary intelligent copy method known as “IQCOPY”, which supports Windows FAT-16, FAT-32 and NTFS file systems.
- Partitions and Formats Drives: Target drives are automatically partitioned and formatted during the data copy process, eliminating the need to manually prepare a drive prior to usage.
- Copy between Different Drive Models and Sizes: Simultaneously copy data between different drive models and capacities. Partitions will automatically be scaled to the size of the target drive.
- 48-Bit Support: Provides 48-bit drive support to copy hard drives larger than 137GB.
- WipeOut: Sanitize hard drives and erase data on up to 9 drives simultaneously at speeds greater than 3GB/min.
- Multiple User Defined Settings: This feature allows authorized users to store multiple user defined unit settings.
- Password Protected Settings: This feature protects the unit’s user defined settings from being changed by un-authorized users.
- Log Information: Detail operational event log information can be viewed or saved to Compact Flash
The following Software features come standard with the IM Solo-3 IT unit:
- IQCOPY: IQCOPY provides a fast method of duplicating Windows 95/98/2000/XP configured drives. The file system is analyzed and only the allocated drive space is copied. Allows mixing different size drives in the same software load. Creates a fully operational data copy of a Windows based load in under a minute. Supports FAT and NTFS systems.
- Auto Scale and Format Partitions: Automatically scales and formats hard drive partitions to the size of the target drive using the IQCOPY mode of operation.
- Image Copy: Transfers data in a sector by sector copy method to produce an exact image of the source drive. All allocated and unallocated drive space is copied. Supports all Operating Systems and File Systems.
- WipeOut DoD: This function is designed to erase all data on hard disk drives. Sanitize up to 9 drives simultaneously at speeds greater than 3GB/min.
- WipeOut Fast Option: The WipeOut Fast option provides a quick non-DoD method of wiping hard drives of all previously stored data.
- Block Map Copy: Provides the user with the ability to select up to 10 ranges of sectors to be copied from the source drive to the target drive(s). This function implements a sector-by-sector copy method.
- Store Log and Database Information: The unit provides functions to display and store real time event information in a log and database format.
- Error Detection and Verification: Provides automatic real-time CRC-16 error detection and correction.
- Manage User Defined Settings: This built in feature allows authorized users to store multiple user defined unit settings
- MultiMASSter: The MultiMASSter option provides the user with the ability to store multiple “software loads” to a single drive. The user can then select and copy individual “software loads” from the MultiMASSter drive. Depending on drive space, up to 24 loads can be stored on a single MultiMASSter drive.
- Host Protected Area (HPA) Option: HPA is defined as a reserved area for data storage outside the normal operating file system. This area is hidden from the operating system and file system and is normally used for specialized applications. Systems may wish to store configuration data or save memory to the hard disk drive device in a location that the operating systems cannot change. If an HPA area exists on a source drive, the IM4000i copy operation will configure the target drives with a similar HPA area.
- Device Configuration Overlay (DCO) Option: DCO allows systems to modify the apparent features provided by a hard disk drive device. DCO provides a set of commands that allows a utility or program to modify some of the modes, commands and feature sets supported by the hard disk drive. DCO can be used to hide and protect a portion of the drive’s area from the operating system and file system. If DCO is detected on the source drive, the IM4000i copy operation will configure the target drives with similar DCO settings.
- Format FAT32 Option: The FORMAT FAT32 Option provides the capability of performing a quick FAT32 format on multiple drives. The operation creates a non-active FAT32 primary DOS partition on the drive(s) connected.
- Serial-ATA Adapters: Single Channel and Multi-Channel S-ATA adapters are available to support copying S-ATA drives. The 9 Channel S-ATA adapter will covert all ports of the IM4000i for S-ATA usage. The Single Channel S-ATA adapters allow copying between P-ATA and S-ATA drives.
- Notebook Adapters: ICS proprietary Notebook Adapters enables the IM4000i to support a variety of Notebook models that use a proprietary Notebook drive interface. Adapters available include adapters for the IBM Think-Pad, Compaq Armada, NEC Versa, Dell Latitude, and Toshiba Tecra. The ICS Standard 2.5” adapter supports all Notebook drives which do not have a proprietary interface or have been removed from their proprietary enclosures. An ICS proprietary adapter is also available for the 1.8” ATA drive interface.
- PCMCIA-ATA Adapter: The PCMCIA to IDE adapter provides the capability to capture data from PC Card ATA compatible devices such as Compact Flash cards.
- Shelf Solution: This Shelf Solution provides the ImageMASSter 4008i user with an alternative method to mount nine drives to the unit. The standard tray format requires the drives to be mounted vertically, while the Shelf Solution allows the drives to be mounted in the traditional horizontal position.
- Supply Voltage: 100-240V 50/60 Hz Universal Auto switching input voltage
- Power Consumption: 200W
- Operating Temperature: 5°–55° C
- Relative Humidity: 20%–60% non-condensing
- Net Weight: 9.5lbs without drive
- Dimensions of Unit: 13.3" x 12.1" x 4.4”