Suspect’s data captured at speeds exceeding three gigabytes per minute can be hashed and verified to comply with the highest standards of Computer Forensic Regulations. Using this advanced data imaging tool’s on the fly hashing capabilities, the acquired data can be guaranteed to be an exact replica of the suspect’s data without modification, re-arrangement or corruption.
The suspect’s acquired data can be transferred using the unit’s direct drive to drive interface or using the unit’s external Firewire/USB interface to acquire data from a suspect’s unopened computer. The IM Solo-3 Forensic duplicator supports IDE, SATA and SCSI hard disk drives, including ATA solid state devices. The unit’s advanced touch screen user-interface provides ease of use. IM Solo-3 Forensic can capture data to two hard drives simultaneously without a speed reduction. Capture from SCSI to SCSI drives with the additional purchase of the FAST SCSI option.
- MD5 and CRC32 Hashing: Simultaneous MD5 and CRC32 hashing generation can be performed during the data capture.
- Touch Screen User Interface: The unit’s advanced Touch Screen User Interface and programmed keyboard provides for ease of use.
- High Speed Operation: Data acquired at transfer rates that exceed 3GB/min.
- Built in Write Protection: Suspect’s data is protected with built-in write protection.
- Built in FireWire 1394B and USB 2.0 Interface: Capture data from a Suspect’s unopened Notebook or PC. Also, safely preview the Suspect’s drive while connected to the IM Solo-3's write protected port.
- Captures to Two Evidence Drives Simultaneously: Capture data to two hard drives simultaneously at high speeds, without speed reduction. IDE, SATA and SCSI drives can be captured.
- Multiple Capture Methods: Acquire data in a Forensic sector-by-sector format method by using a segmented file format method (Linux-DD) which allows seizing multiple images to one Evidence drive.WipeOut: Sanitize drives and erase data at speeds greater than 3GB/min.
- Audit Trail and Logs: Detail operational event log information can be printed or saved to Compact Flash.
- Multiple Media Support: Supports data transfer between P-ATA, S-ATA and SCSI hard disk drives. Also supports imaging data from flash media devices and Notebook drives.
- Upgradable: Software and Firmware upgrades performed using the supplied Compact Flash Card.
The following Software features come standard with the IM Solo-3 Forensic unit:
- Device Configuration Overlay (DCO) Option: DCO can be used to hide and protect a portion of the drive’s area from the operating system and file system. If DCO is detected on a Suspect’s drive, the IM Solo-3 Forensic's seizure operation will capture the DCO hidden sectors.
- Host Protected Area (HPA) Option: An HPA area may exist on a drive, hiding a certain portion of the drive’s contents from the operating system and file system. If an HPA area exists on a Suspect’s drive, the IM Solo-3 Forensic's seizure operation will detect and capture data from the HPA area.
- WipeOut DoD Option: WipeOut was designed to meet the U.S. Department of Defense specification DOD 5220-22M regarding the sanitization of hard disk drive data. Three iterations are performed to completely erase data and the contents of a hard disk drive. Each iteration makes two write passes over the entire drive.
- WipeOut Fast Option: The WipeOut Fast option provides a quick non-DoD method of sanitizing a drive of all previously stored data.
- LinkMASSter Application: The LinkMASSter application, combined with the unit’s built-in FireWire/USB interface, provides a fast and effective solution to acquire data from a Suspect’s unopened PC or Notebook to an Evidence drive connected on the IM Solo-3 Forensic unit.
- Linux-DD Capture Option: The LinuxDD Capture option captures data as individual “LinuxDD” segmented files. This option also allows multiple data capture to be performed using the same Evidence drive.
- Fast SCSI Option: Allows you to capture directly from one SCSI drive to another SCSI drive at transfer rates exceeding 4GB per minute. Optional Adapters will also allow capture from SCSI to P-ATA or S-ATA drives.
- SCSI to SATA Adapter: Allows you to capture directly from one SCSI drive to another SATA drive.
- SCSI to IDE(P-ATA) Adapter: Allows you to capture directly from one SCSI drive to another IDE drive.
- Notebook Adapters: ICS proprietary Notebook drive adapters enables the IM Solo-3 Forensic to acquire data off a variety of Notebook models.
- Thermal Serial Printer: The Thermal Serial Printer is used for printing out Forensic Audit Trail information.
- Thermal Serial Printer Roll Paper: The Thermal Serial Printer uses Thermal Paper Roll Size 4 1/8” x 8’ 2”.
- DVD R/W DRIVE: The DVD R/W Drive is used for archiving data to DVD recordable media. The media supported includes DVD -RW, DVD +RW, DVD +R, DVD R, and CD-RW media.
- PCMCIA-ATA Adapter: Provides the capability to capture data from ATA compatible Flash devices.
- Customized Hard Case: The ruggedized case is airtight and waterproof to provide an organized and protective transport solution for your IM Solo-3 Forensic unit.
- Supply Voltage: 90 - 230V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W without drives
- Operating Temperature: 5 degrees - 55 degrees C
- Relative Humidity: 20% - 60% non-condensing
- Net Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 8.3" x 5.8" x 2.2"
- Power Supply:UL and PSU Certified and Universal Auto-Switching input voltage
Disk Jockey IT
Disk Jockey Forensic
Solo III IT
Solo III Forensic