The ImageMASSter Solo-3 IT is a complete, inclusive High Speed Data Duplication Tool that integrates all the latest advanced features in data imaging. It is capable of copying data from IDE and laptop drives, Serial ATA and SCSI drives as well as Flash Cards. With the integrated Link MASSter Option, data can be copied from unopened computers using the FireWire or USB2 interface. The source's hard drive is write protected and you can copy data to 2 targets hard drives simultaneously.
Copied data can be verified to achieve maximum reliability. On the fly MD5 or CRC32 hashing capabilities are available using the sector-by-sector copy mode to guarantee exact replica of the source's data without modification, re-arrangement or corruption. The byte-by-byte Verification function is available when using the ICS Intelligent Copy mode, which copies only allocated files.
The source's copied data can be transferred using the unit’s direct drive to drive interface or using the unit’s external Firewire/USB interface to copy data from a source's unopened computer. The IM Solo-3 IT duplicator supports IDE, SATA and SCSI hard disk drives, including ATA Flash devices. The unit’s advanced touch screen user-interface provides ease of use. IM Solo-3 IT can copy data to two hard drives simultaneously without any speed reduction. Copy from SCSI to SCSI drives with the additional purchase of the FAST SCSI option.
- MD5 and CRC32 Hashing: Simultaneous MD5 and CRC32 hashing generation can be performed during the data copy opration. (Note: Hashing is supported using the sector-by-sector copy mode only)
- Touch Screen User Interface: The unit’s advanced Touch Screen User Interface and programmed keyboard provides for ease of use.
- High Speed Operation: Data copied at transfer rates that exceed 3GB/min.
- Built in Write Protection: Source's data is protected with built-in write protection.
- Built in FireWire 1384B and USB 2.0 Interface: Copy data from a Source's unopened Notebook or PC. Also, safely preview the Source's drive while connected to the IM Solo-3's write protected port.
- Copy to Two Target Drives Simultaneously: Copy data to two hard drives simultaneously at high speeds, without speed reduction.
- Multiple Copy Methods: Copy data using a sector-by-sector copy mode or using the ICS' Intelligent Copy mode, which copies only allocated files.
- WipeOut: Sanitize drives and erase data at speeds greater than 3GB/min.
- Multiple Media Support: Supports data transfer between P-ATA, S-ATA and SCSI hard disk drives (Note: SCSI drives are supported with optional hardware). Also supports imaging data from flash media devices and Notebook drives.
- Upgradable: Software and Firmware upgrades performed using the supplied Compact Flash Card.
The following Software features come standard with the IM Solo-3 IT unit:
- Device Configuration Overlay (DCO) Option: DCO can be used to hide and protect a portion of the drive’s area from the operating system and file system. If DCO is detected on a Source's drive, the IM Solo-3 IT's copy operation will copy the DCO hidden sectors.
- Host Protected Area (HPA) Option: An HPA area may exist on a drive, hiding a certain portion of the drive’s contents from the operating system and file system. If an HPA area exists on a Source's drive, the IM Solo-3 IT's copy operation will detect and copy data from the HPA area.
- WipeOut DoD Option: WipeOut was designed to meet the U.S. Department of Defense specification DOD 5220-22M regarding the sanitization of hard disk drive data. Three iterations are performed to completely erase data and the contents of a hard disk drive. Each iteration makes two write passes over the entire drive.
- WipeOut Fast Option: The WipeOut Fast option provides a quick non-DoD method of sanitizing a drive of all previously stored data.
- LinkMASSter Application: The LinkMASSter application, combined with the unit’s built-in FireWire/USB interface, provides a fast and effective solution to acquire data from a Source's unopened PC or Notebook to a Target's drive connected on the IM Solo-3 IT unit.
- MultiMASSter Option: The MultiMASSter option allows the user to store up to 24 s/w loads on a single master drive, eliminating or reducing the need for multiple master drives.
- Fast SCSI Option (factory installed at time of Solo 3 purchase): Allows you to copy directly from one SCSI drive to another SCSI drive at transfer rates exceeding 4GB per minute. Optional Adapters will also allow copy from SCSI to P-ATA or S-ATA drives.
- Fast SCSI Option (purchased as an upgrade after delivery): Allows you to copy directly from one SCSI drive to another SCSI drive at transfer rates exceeding 4GB per minute. Optional Adapters will also allow copy from SCSI to P-ATA or S-ATA drives.
- SCSI to SATA Adapter: Allows you to copy directly from one SCSI drive to another SATA drive.
- SCSI to IDE(P-ATA) Adapter: Allows you to copy directly from one SCSI drive to another IDE drive.
- Notebook Drive Adapters: ICS proprietary Notebook drive adapters enables the IM Solo-3 IT to support a variety of Notebook models.
- PCMCIA-ATA Adapter: Provides the capability to copy data from ATA compatible Flash devices.
- Customized Hard Case: The ruggedized case is airtight and waterproof to provide an organized and protective transport solution for your IM Solo-3 IT unit.
- Supply Voltage: 90 - 230V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W without drives
- Operating Temperature: 5 degrees - 55 degrees C
- Relative Humidity: 20% - 60% non-condensing
- Net Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 8.3" x 5.8" x 2.2"
- Power Supply:UL and PSU Certified and Universal Auto-Switching input voltage
Disk Jockey IT
Disk Jockey Forensic
Solo III IT
Solo III Forensic